Yokogawa alarm setup

TheRedViper

Hello there, I am having an issue finding a solution. The Yokogawa were using for temperature regulation currently has two external relay wired to function as alarms (one for when its under 30C and the other for when its above 40C). The 30C one is wired to a LED and the 40C one is wired to both a LED and a sound alarm. First issue is, on the 40C wiring, I need to find a way to add an option for the operator to be able to disable the sound alarm with an NO button. Second issue, still on the 40C wiring, I need to find a way to keep the LED lit up even when the temp falls back under 40C (Yokogawa will open the internal relay) until the operator pushes a NC button.

I did a quick schematic by hand representing the actual state of the circuit:

https://i.imgur.com/zwnIpw7.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

The easiest way I can think of doing this would be to use programmable relays instead of directly from the instrument. This depends of course on how the instrument can send its alarm signal. Which model is it? We use a fair amount of Yokogawa at work (as well as ABB, Allen Bradley, Emerson and Schneider). You could then do some other stuff as well. Some of the temperature equipment we have uses flashing lights to indicate a new event.

The Fleet List

Spoiler

Galactica - Main PC - Intel 5960X, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum, Corsair AX1200i, EVGA Titan X, Samsung 950Pro 512GB, Samsung 850Pro 2TB..Triple Monitors and Watercooled in a Corsair 750D Running Windows 10
Destiny - HTCP - Intel i5 6400, 16GB Corsair Vengence LXP, Corsair SF450 PSU, Asus Strix H720I Gaming MOBO, Corsair MP500 240GB SSD in a Node 202 running Ubuntu Server for PLEX and other home theatre tools.

UNSC Forward Unto Dawn - iPad Pro 12inch

USS Daedalus - 2015 Mac Book Air

Colonial Viper - Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Resurrection Hub - Synology DS1818+ with 5 WD Red 4TB Drives

Works in Progress... Threadripper ... Ryzen 5 ... Radio Station Servers

14 hours ago, kanesmadness said:

The easiest way I can think of doing this would be to use programmable relays instead of directly from the instrument. This depends of course on how the instrument can send its alarm signal. Which model is it? We use a fair amount of Yokogawa at work (as well as ABB, Allen Bradley, Emerson and Schneider). You could then do some other stuff as well. Some of the temperature equipment we have uses flashing lights to indicate a new event.

Model ia UT55a , but its fine, someone else figured out a way with 3 external relays. Thanks though.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34