Weird smell

First custom loop. When I get close to the PC, especially the top where the radiator is I smell something 'funny'. It smells kind of like the coolant m but I'm not entirely sure and I do remember the rad (black ice nemesis) having a similar smell right out of the box too. I keep taking off the back panel to check for leaks but for the life of me can't find even the tiniest one. Is it normal for a loop to have a smell to it or should I be doing something? Getting kinda freked out o.O

Now you are sure you had on a proper amount of deodorant right?

Some of the Nemesis radiators do have a "smell" attached to them but i feel it maybe from storage and not the radiator itself.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Plastic (hard tubes) and rubber (flexible tubes) usually have a certain smell when fresh out of the box.

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

Now you are sure you had on a proper amount of deodorant right?

Some of the Nemesis radiators do have a "smell" attached to them but i feel it maybe from storage and not the radiator itself.

Yeah the smell persists even when I'm fresh out if the shower lol

It's not strong or terriblye.. .kind of like solder

1 hour ago, Sack said:

Plastic (hard tubes) and rubber (flexible tubes) usually have a certain smell when fresh out of the box.

It's not the tubes for sure, smell def is strongest around the rad and dissipates from the rest of the case if I leave the back panel off. The loop is about a month old, it always smelled like this but I assumed its just the 'new smell' too so wasnt worried until now

21 minutes ago, KillSwitch87 said:

--gone--

I can't relatexD

21 minutes ago, KillSwitch87 said:

It's not strong or terriblye.. .kind of like solder

It may be the paint. I installed two Nemesis radiators and one smelt like just metal and the more the fans blew the more the scent spread, the owner said to try and get the scent off so i scrubbed it with a toothbrush and some warm soapy water and the scent vanished, i really feel it is storage,meaning either in Hardware labs factory or the reseller's place, that is causing the scent. Try it and see.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.