Mobile status update creation bug.

RGProductions

This ones pretty weird. When you go to click the three lines on mobile, and then when you click create status update, and then you insert an image, you can no longer scroll down to the submit button. LG V20/newest version of chrome mobile

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

And also another thing: if you click the notifications button before it loads all the way, sometimes it turns blue and you cant acess it without reloading the page. 

7 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

This ones pretty weird. When you go to click the three lines on mobile, and then when you click create status update, and then you insert an image, you can no longer scroll down to the submit button. LG V20/newest version of chrome mobile

I can reproduce this, and hope to fix it for the bug fix update, but I had already fixed it and the fix doesn't seem to be present, so I'm not quite sure what's happened.

2 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

And also another thing: if you click the notifications button before it loads all the way, sometimes it turns blue and you cant acess it without reloading the page. 

I've experienced this too, and will report it to the devs, but it's not something that I can fix quickly.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

I can reproduce this, and hope to fix it for the bug fix update, but I had already fixed it and the fix doesn't seem to be present, so I'm not quite sure what's happened.

I've experienced this too, and will report it to the devs, but it's not something that I can fix quickly.

Cool, I thought i just had slow loading on the second one and was clicking away too fast. That first one is kinda weird, it is 100% repeatable.