AOC AG271QX vs Zowie by BenQ XL2730

hosty1337

I'm deciding between these two monitors. Price is not the issue (they cost almost the same in my country) They have exactly the same features. And since my current monitors are plain 1080p 60hz TN I really can't tell which one should I get. Or you could also suggest me a different one within the similar price range. The criteria are: 27", 1440p, 144hz. Thanks in advance guys. 

The AOC is the obvious choice as its IPS while the BenQ is TN. But I've heard that BenQ has some solid QC (Can't confirm tho) while the panel that the AOC uses has quite a spotty record. I'd get the AOC and hope that you get a good one or just RMA it until you get one though if you don't want to worry about that, you can get the simpler option which is the BenQ

3 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

The AOC is the obvious choice as its IPS while the BenQ is TN. But I've heard that BenQ has some solid QC (Can't confirm tho) while the panel that the AOC uses has quite a spotty record. I'd get the AOC and hope that you get a good one or just RMA it until you get one though if you don't want to worry about that, you can get the simpler option which is the BenQ

I think you mean a different monitor, AG271QX is listed as S-TN. 

1 hour ago, Gwinbleidd said:

I think you mean a different monitor, AG271QX is listed as S-TN. 

Yeah, I was. Thanks for catching that. Then the BenQ would get my vote. It should have good no-fuss performance.