CPU: I7 2700K
MOBO: Z77X-UD5H
GPU1: 1080TI
GPU2: 780TI
PSU: 850W
SSD: 840 EVO
HDD1: seagate 1TB
HDD2: hitachi 2TB

So... i tried overclocking my CPU and it doesnt seem to actually do anything not when i play games or idle i havent had the CPU at 100% yet with the current "overclock" that doesnt seem to work, but i did everything in this video

to over clock bc i didnt really know what i was really doing
so after doing everything in the video nothing bad happned just normal stuff and i open CPU-Z and says my CPU is at 3.5Ghz and not 4.4Ghz and it doesnt go up or down even if i play a game
and my Ram memory speed doesnt go above 667Mhz but it will go up to 2133mhz but doesnt go any where near that. let know if i left anything out im new to this forum stuff 

14 minutes ago, doomddomp said:

CPU: I7 2700K
MOBO: Z77X-UD5H
GPU1: 1080TI
GPU2: 780TI
PSU: 850W
SSD: 840 EVO
HDD1: seagate 1TB
HDD2: hitachi 2TB

So... i tried overclocking my CPU and it doesnt seem to actually do anything not when i play games or idle i havent had the CPU at 100% yet with the current "overclock" that doesnt seem to work, but i did everything in this video

to over clock bc i didnt really know what i was really doing
so after doing everything in the video nothing bad happned just normal stuff and i open CPU-Z and says my CPU is at 3.5Ghz and not 4.4Ghz and it doesnt go up or down even if i play a game
and my Ram memory speed doesnt go above 667Mhz but it will go up to 2133mhz but doesnt go any where near that. let know if i left anything out im new to this forum stuff 

dont know about the cpu and ram but please take the 780ti out your system it is useless as you cannot run two diffrent cards in sli so one of your cards will shut itself down

32 minutes ago, Lordgaben2156 said:

dont know about the cpu and ram but please take the 780ti out your system it is useless as you cannot run two diffrent cards in sli so one of your cards will shut itself down

i just use it as a pyhsX card lol im not that dumb

2 hours ago, doomddomp said:

i just use it as a pyhsX card lol im not that dumb

ah ok sorry