Will the leather earcups of ATH M50X peel off easily?

Hi everyone, I'd like to know are the leather earcups of Audio Technica ATH M50X durable enough to withstand from the exposure to sunlight or ambient temperature in a slightly hot country (Southeast Asia)?

I've always wanted to get myself this pair of headphones after reading and watching their reviews but one thing I'm worried about is the leather earcups. I'm rocking my HyperX Cloud headphones and their leather just gradually peels off and I wonder if the brand quality matters on this issue.

Therefore, I'd like to know some useful opinions from you guys especially ATH M50X users about your experiences on these headphones. 

Thank you very much! :)

58 minutes ago, Quibiss said:

Not sure about the durability, but since you are living in a hotter region I'd suggest avoiding them entirely due to them causing very, very sweaty ears, and they are uncomfortable as hell, caused by a too high clamp force. I used to own the M40x's, first solution was to get a pair of velour earcups, made the sweat issue disappear, but they were still pretty uncomfortable, I could not use them for more than 2 hours straight, and my head dimensions are average. 

thanks for the advice :D but my country isn't as hot as you think...the highest temp it could reach is around 32-33 degree Celcius. I hardly get sweating wearing headphones so I think it's not a big issue for me at least. :) 

I had a pair of Asus ROG vulcans and after about 4 years of use the synthetic leather did peel off. Probably a different construction but still worth noteing.

Either way you can get replacement ear cups quite easily off Massdrop or scansound.com

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors