ATL W/O Power

piemadd

OK, so I currently don't have power, haven't had it since Monday at 1PM. Anybody else here have Power? I am at the gym instead to do work and stuff. The issue has been fixed for a few hours, but our power isn't. Since they have it switched off for my region, they are putting around 3,000 homes without power. This is why I haven't had school for 3 days now. It might sound good without school, but it sucks since I cant do anything.

i like trains 🙂

4 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

-snip-

Welcome to the club bro, power has been down here since Saturday morning and it has been in the low 90's with 70%+ humidity all week.

Add on top of that all the yard work I've been doing since the hurricane to remove uprooted trees and other debris and the cold showers we have to take actually feel good. I thought I'd miss not having access to my computer the most but man the damn lack of AC is what is getting me the most xD

ive got power here on the west coast where we dont get hurricanes.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Better suited for a Status Update.

- Thread Locked -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER