Power-cut while shrinking the drive, now the drive is corrupt. How do I recover it?

I was shrinking my drive because I generously gave 40GB to C drive >_>. wanted to expand and it and while it was shrinking I had an unfortunate power cut now the drive doesn't show up in the file explorer but can see that space on disk management. I tried recovery tools and they seem to find my files but when I hit recover they ask me to open a directory which can hold the data and I don't have any....... I just want my drive back.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Honestly I would use Recurva cause its better honestly and more simpler from what I can see. Also you can use 7-zip to explore the HDD to see if any files are still on the HDD.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

12 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

Honestly I would use Recurva cause its better honestly and more simpler from what I can see. Also you can use 7-zip to explore the HDD to see if any files are still on the HDD.

I found all my files on the HDD when exploring using recovery software's but they kinda need another drive to save the existing data... how do I recover the partition is what I am asking. 

1 minute ago, Shashwat_Patkar said:

I found all my files on the HDD when exploring using recovery software's but they kinda need another drive to save the existing data... how do I recover the partition is what I am asking. 

I don't think you can recover a particular partition. You can only recover files.  Don't quote me on that because im just saying from personal experience with my own personal usage of data recovery tools

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT