Help me out guys

Donut417

I need some help on a school project. I need to interview people that work in some kind of Human Resources related Job. Its about Change management/Team building. Interview can be done via email. Ill post the questions below and if someone would like to respond that would be great. I need at least 2 people but the professor would prefer 3. I will need to know Name, Job Title and Company. You can email the responses to jcarro17@emich.edu.

• “What are change management and/or team building skills important to you as a manager?” (or executive, or analyst)
• “What are some examples of how change management (and/or team building) skills have been useful to you?”
• “What are some examples of how change management and/or team building skills have helped you in your career?” 
• "How do strong change management and/or team building skills help with business results and profitability?”
• "What are some change/team business ethics dilemmas you have faced? How did you solve them?"

I need these by tommrow evening at the latest. As Its due on Wednesday at 1pm EST. I did get two responses from people I emailed, but they still haven't gotten back to me with their ansrews. So Im asking you all the help a brother out. I also asked for help from Facebook friends but haven't gotten any one there either. Sadly the professors think because we went in to a certain specialization for our degree that we know people in the field. I know no one in the field. Plus they dont seem to understand that some of us have a thing called a job. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.