Port Forwarding Not Working on pfSense

I have a few things I would like to port forward and I have done all of the correct steps within Server 2012 (firewall rules and all) as well as within pfSense (NAT port forwarding), but it still isn't working! I believe my Arris SB6183 modem has something to do with it, but I don't know.

Anyone have any suggestions?

fire.JPG

nat.JPG

Q

That's because your Destination Address is set to a WAN address. So you basically have your port forwards set in reverse. Try changing the Destination address to LAN.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

2 hours ago, dj_ripcord said:

That's because your Destination Address is set to a WAN address. So you basically have your port forwards set in reverse. Try changing the Destination address to LAN.

That didn't change anything... well it may have helped, but it's still not working. Here's a picture of one of the configs:

config.JPG

Q

1 minute ago, BrewThatStew said:

That didn't change anything... well it may have helped, but it's still not working. Here's a picture of one of the configs:

config.JPG

I'm usually pretty good with PFS, but you have me stumped. May I recommend making a thread over on r/pfsense? They're usually pretty helpful.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

5 minutes ago, dj_ripcord said:

I'm usually pretty good with PFS, but you have me stumped. May I recommend making a thread over on r/pfsense? They're usually pretty helpful.

Done: 

Q