Samsung QLED QE55Q7F

Over

I'm really tempted to buy this one. It's on sale this weekend (900€ off).

Would you recommend this TV? In terms of game performance, is it good/fast enough?

I've only found one review, and it doesn't mention about input lag and other stats like that. It also says that there's some color degrading if you watch it in a >30º angle. But... Wasn't QLED supposed to have very good view angles?

I'm very tempted to finally buy a good 4K TV, but since it's expensive, I want to avoid any disappointments. :S

11 hours ago, Over said:

I'm really tempted to buy this one. It's on sale this weekend (900€ off).

Would you recommend this TV? In terms of game performance, is it good/fast enough?

I've only found one review, and it doesn't mention about input lag and other stats like that. It also says that there's some color degrading if you watch it in a >30º angle. But... Wasn't QLED supposed to have very good view angles?

I'm very tempted to finally buy a good 4K TV, but since it's expensive, I want to avoid any disappointments. :S

Rtings is among the best sources for TV information:

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/qled-q7f-q7

Input lag is fast for a TV. It's a great TV overall, so I think you won't be disappointed. 

Viewing angle is typical for a VA panel; don't worry too much about it (unless you have people watching from the sides).

Thanks for the reply.

I think my current TV (Sony KDL - W42651A) has a VA panel as well, so I shouldn't expect this samsung to be worse (I barely notice it on the Sony).