CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Mod for Corsair H105

RacketyMustard

Hello All!

So I have a Corsair H105 liquid cooler and I would like to use the white CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit on it. I know this product does not natively support the H105 but I was wondering if with some modification this would work on these tubes. I'm not actually sure why this cooler isn't compatible but I would figure it's either tube length or outer diameter so is the problem the fittings that secure the sleeve or something else?

Is it possible to mod this sleeving kit to work with the H105? Feel free to post help no matter how ghetto the solution is. Thanks in advance!

Here's a link for both products:

H105: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h105-240mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

AIO Sleeving Kit: https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-aio-sleeving-kit-series-1-for-corsair-hydro-gen-2-white/

my understanding was the CableMod AIO sleeving kit was just a split tube shaped mesh ?

If that is the case I see no reason why it would not work for you since its a pretty universal thing unless the compatibility list is also including the length and diameter of the tube as well. 

i summon thee  @CableMod 

work your magic

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 hour ago, zak rooley said:

my understanding was the CableMod AIO sleeving kit was just a split tube shaped mesh ?

If that is the case I see no reason why it would not work for you since its a pretty universal thing unless the compatibility list is also including the length and diameter of the tube as well. 

Okay awesome thank you! I think its because the little clips that attach to the end of it are designed for I think 3/8 OD tubing but i think the tubing of the h105 is 5/8 OD so I don't think the securing clips will fit but I'm not sure. 

That's okay with me though because I can just do a simple ghetto solution with tape but I don't wanna buy them and find out the tubes are too short for the tubes lol. I legit can't find anything on tube length so I'm not sure if I need to buy one or 2 kits to cover up the whole tube

@RacketyMustard it would be a question of tubing length and diameter, we haven't tested this AIO yet.

Series 1 is 366mm in length though - hopefully this helps. You could cut the end to fit, but you would also need to burn the end that is cut to avoid fraying.

7 hours ago, CableMod said:

@RacketyMustard it would be a question of tubing length and diameter, we haven't tested this AIO yet.

Series 1 is 366mm in length though - hopefully this helps. 

Cable mod saves the day! 

9 hours ago, RacketyMustard said:

That's okay with me though because I can just do a simple ghetto solution with tape but I don't wanna buy them and find out the tubes are too short for the tubes lol. I legit can't find anything on tube length so I'm not sure if I need to buy one or 2 kits to cover up the whole tube

Another idea might be a cable tie in the colour of the tubes. 

On 9/7/2017 at 11:27 PM, CableMod said:

Series 1 is 366mm in length though - hopefully this helps. You could cut the end to fit, but you would also need to burn the end that is cut to avoid fraying.

Awesome thank you CableMod! That totally helped a ton and that if I cut it and then burn it and then use @zak rooley's idea that should work very well. Thank you all! Means a ton :)