RX Vega Trouble

iamdarkbowser

So, for quite a while, I have been stuck with an old, beat up R9 290x and while I had it (I still do), I bought a very nice $500 USD 1440p, 144hz, Freesync BenQ monitor which I will not replace in the foreseeable future. Even though Freesync was kinda an afterthought with my card (it's to old) Freesync still works well and will work better with a newer AMD card. That is why I want to go with AMD instead of NVIDIA and the only AMD cards that are powerful enough for me are the fury/nano cards (maybe) and Vega. I might be able to find a fury/nano card for cheap on ebay, but I would prefer to go with Vega for newness (release date not use) because there would most likely be a higher performance boost with Ryzen+Vega as opposed to Ryzen+fury/nano, and the Vega cards have a much better (at retail) price to performance. And here comes the question, where on earth can you buy a Vega card without going through the bundle, even if it was in stock? Everything I have found on Newegg says "This item can only be purchased with a combo" or forces you to get the games in the bundle with the card and bumps up the price, tells you what it would be to buy the card and the games by themselves and says you are getting a discount, and all the Vega cards I have seen on Amazon are significantly more expensive than retail.

This is a good example of what I would like to buy, but I can't go through the buying process to see what the bundle does to you because it is out of stock.

Bundle is literally just a higher price where you get 2 games and discount coupons.  

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

Bundle is literally just a higher price where you get 2 games and discount coupons.  

So there shouldn't be any issues with the card in the link I provided if the thing gets in stock?

Just now, iamdarkbowser said:

So there shouldn't be any issues with the card in the link I provided if the thing gets in stock?

Nope, you just get the games and the coupons.  BTW if you want to upgrade to r7 one of the coupons is 100 (maybe 150?) off a 1700x/1800x and THE BEST am4 mobo, the cross hair 6 hero.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

Nope, you just get the games and the coupons.  BTW if you want to upgrade to r7 one of the coupons is 100 (maybe 150?) off a 1700x/1800x and THE BEST am4 mobo, the cross hair 6 hero.

I was planning on the R5 1600, which, to be honest, is much more powerful than I need, but makes sense considering the little price drop to the processor with the performance about what I would actually need.