ULTIMATE GAMING HEADSET GUIDE

Daniel Z.

Here are my suggestions for each price point. Prices are in USD. I don't recommend Modmic because it sounds bad for the price. Seriously, my Neewer 3 pack lavalier for $10 CAD sounds almost as good.

$30

Sony ZX110

Neewer 5 pack mics

$50

Cloud Stinger

$75

AKG K240

Neewer 5 pack mics

$115

HD 558

or 

ATH-AD700x

The Audio Technica has a more analytical sound while the 558s have the Senn sound that is smoother.

Sony Lavalier

or

PC37X, basically a 5 series with a mic

$200-250

You can use the 6xx, K7xx, or another good $200 headphone like the DT990 or K702.

Modmic is an option at this price but the Sony and Neewer are good too.

13 hours ago, Himommies said:

You forgot about the 280 pro and the MDr7506

Yeah I'll update soon

Lmfao, this is just a fraction of headphones that are good for gaming and you ought to explain what sonic properties are important for gaming when you call this an "ultimate guide".

On 9/9/2017 at 10:06 AM, Tacanacy said:

Lmfao, this is just a fraction of headphones that are good for gaming and you ought to explain what sonic properties are important for gaming when you call this an "ultimate guide".

I said, I will update. Anyways, good, clean bass and open soundstage are good for gaming. My K7xxs are pretty good

Honestly, not to shit in your soup or anything, but this is a somewhat useless post.

The pinned recommended headphones at the top goes over good headphones, and recommends modmic and boompro (and what headphones work with boompro).

You suggest a different mic, but you could ask in that thread for your ideas to be implemented there.

This thread is just pretty infoless.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."