Google Nexus 5X Android Oreo Update

Spartemex

So recently my Nexus 5X bricked and I had to get a replacement, and in the time between then Android Oreo was released. I've read that Oreo is being made available as an update to Pixels and Nexuses, but I haven't seen anything, and I've checked for updates. Has anyone else with a Nexus or Pixel been able to update yet?

5 minutes ago, Spartemex said:

So recently my Nexus 5X bricked and I had to get a replacement, and in the time between then Android Oreo was released. I've read that Oreo is being made available as an update to Pixels and Nexuses, but I haven't seen anything, and I've checked for updates. Has anyone else with a Nexus or Pixel been able to update yet?

With android updates you just have to be patient.... only after a few months did the S7 in the UK get the update to nought and I am sure it will be the same here too, it will probably be with in the next couple of months...android roll outs take along time due to the vast amount of hardware and mobile provides it has to cover. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

1 minute ago, fixitnow said:

With android updates you just have to be patient.... only after a few months did the S7 in the UK get the update to nought and I am sure it will be the same here too, it will probably be with in the next couple of months...android roll outs take along time due to the vast amount of hardware and mobile provides it has to cover. 

Alright, thank you! So I have nothing to worry about even though some Pixel owners have reported seeing the update?

Just now, Spartemex said:

Alright, thank you! So I have nothing to worry about even though some Pixel owners have reported seeing the update?

Nope, more then normal. :) 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?