Linus' Eating: People Complain About It?

I don't get it,  I don't mind if he eats 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

#LinusEatingTips. Honestly I don't mind, and when Linus was high as f*** for the past 2 wan shows, it was actually entertaining, I don't see why Linus being funny is bad in any way... People these days...

Yeah, I don't mind his sense of humor at all.  I could be wrong here but sometimes it seems Linus struggles with the line between humor and being worried about offending others.  It would not strike me as surprising if Linus is a fan of George Carlin.  He seems to know how to be an asshole in the best possible way where he has you thinking, "Man that's hilarious but fucked up at the same time."  Now, before people jump on my case about the Carlin comparison, I'm not saying that they have the same style necessarily, as Linus really hasn't discussed his worldviews too much and I'm sure it took Carlin years to get where he was.

I do think, however, that there is a genuine rawness to their humor.  I mean just look at his interactions with Paul as an example.  Chris Pirillo is similarly honest but, unfortunately, he has seemed to tone down quite a bit over the years.  If you do a YouTube search for Chris Pirillo uncensored and compare it to some of his most recent stuff, you'll see what I mean.

Linus, if you're reading this, even if I don't necessarily agree with you 100% of the time, you're damn funny.  Don't let the naysayers change you.   :)

My PC specifications are in my profile.

I don't think anyone (well no more than one or two losers) really complains about it, it was just a joke.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I love how these small things annoy sensitive individuals enough to keep complaining, but never enough to stop watching. It just goes to show that these things are nothing to really worry about. ;)

honestly i think the WAN show got too professional i liked it more when it started... personal opinion.