This PC of mine, suggestions?

Pacc

Hello there!

I thought you guys could give me some comments and/or advice on what you think i should upgrade or just

say: "Hey there, looks pretty ok for a newbie."

Well anyways here are the specs:

-Case: Bitfenix Outlaw

-CPU: AMD FX-4170

-PSU: Corsair CX 600W Bronze

-Ram: Samsung unknown 8GB (4x2GB)

-GPU: Asus GTX 560TI DC TOP 1GB

-HDD: Caviar green 1.5TB

-Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3

-Fans: 2x Yate Loon 120mm slim, 2x bitfenix spectre pro PWM 140mm, 1x Corsair (stock for the corsair h60(v2))

- CPU Cooler: Corsair H60(V2/2013 edition)

See pictures below.

IMG_0412.JPGIMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0417.JPG

Have a nice day!

I know your mailbox...

I don't see any pictures.

From the spec's, though, it looks pretty decent.

| Corsair Carbide Series 350D |Corsair H100i | Intel i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz, 1.175v | EVGA x99 Micro 2 | G.Skill Trident Z 32gb, 3200MHz

| Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti @1506MHz | EVGA P2 850 Watt | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500gb | Western Digital Red Pro 6TB |

I don't see any pictures.

From the spec's, though, it looks pretty decent.

Thanks, fixed the problem.

I know your mailbox...

Manage those cables, throw the optical drive into the closet, buy an SSD, OC until the something drips solder and call it a day.

Oh and try not to go SLI with that motherboard. Go sound card.

GZ on the build and welcome to the forum.

Cable management and a SSD
Well this is my first try with the cable management so i think i'll try and look into it. The SSD is on the way so :D

I know your mailbox...

As other people have already said you should get an SSD and do some cable management, don't complain that it can't be done in that case.

Current Desktop: AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.8GHz | Cooler Master V8 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | ASUS GTX 570 | OCZ ModXStream 700W | Fractal Design Define R4 |
Preferred Programs: Foobar2000 | Firefox - Nightly | MPC-HC | µTorrent 2.2.1 | Hexchat | | Shell & Visual Style: bblean & Windows Classic with 3DCC |

Periferals: BenQ G2420HDB | LG M2262DP | Corsair SP2500 | Corsair K60 | Razer Naga | ATH-M50WH | PS3 | PS2 | Sony Xperia S | iPod Touch 3g 32GB |

Manage those cables, throw the optical drive into the closet, buy an SSD, OC until the something drips solder and call it a day.

Oh and try not to go SLI with that motherboard. Go sound card.

GZ on the build and welcome to the forum.

The optical drive is still needed by me. The SSD is on the way, overclocking is being worked on and thanks!

I know your mailbox...

What SSD have you ordered? Give some cable management a go and post a pic. Nice little system there.

Asus Maximus VI Hero , i5 4670k , 8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3, Asus HD 7970 matrix platinum, Corsair AX860, Ocz agility 3 120gb ssd, 1tb wd green hdd, custom water loop. All in an Antec p280

What SSD have you ordered? Give some cable management a go and post a pic. Nice little system there.
I've ordered the Samsung 840 120GB SSD and also i will buy a new case with the option to do a nice cablemanagement job :)

I know your mailbox...

Pop open the right hand side panel and rout your cables behind it. Other than that its looking good.

Are you satisfied with how quiet it is?
Well yes I am.

I know your mailbox...

Maybe think of buying a bigger case? looks pretty small to me, with a tower case you could manage your cables way better than in a smaller one.

Hmm.. you should have gotten the 650 ti BOOST, so you can run in sli, but other than that it looks fine. Why do you ask? Just for sh*ts and giggles, or are you getting bad framerates?

Hmm.. you should have gotten the 650 ti BOOST, so you can run in sli, but other than that it looks fine. Why do you ask? Just for sh*ts and giggles, or are you getting bad framerates?
Well if i only had waited about 3 years or so to get the 650 ti BOOST that just came out that would have been great! And also i just posted it because why not?

I know your mailbox...