PC / Mouse Lag on AMD 17.8.2 Driver ?

Just got home with my new PC fresh Install Windows 10. 
Here's a breakdown on my specs before we go further. 

RyZen 1700X @ Stock ( I think LOL, I didn't OC it, but my PC is built by the shop they said they didn't touch anything, it's Idling at 3.7Ghz  )
Trident-Z @ 3000Mhz CL15 16GB ( 2 Sticks ) 
Gigabyte VEGA 64 Liquid Edition @ Stock 
Crimson ReLive 17.8.2 Driver 
Windows 10 64-BIT

Ok, everything is running fine, did Synthetic Benchmarks etc no issues. But I came across this really annoying and felt like rather serious issue. 
Whenever I come across some sort of " Flash Video " for example try opening Windows Store now and search for Candy Crunch, there be a video on that page that be loaded, so during then my entire PC be super duper laggy. 
Barely able to move my mouse around at all, it's super delay and lagging. But looking at Task Manager my CPU Usage isn't pegged at 100%, my PC feels like it's still running but it's just that it's bring brought down to it's knees ! 

Still a completely clean Windows 10 install nothing else is installed, I didn't even have MSI AB running or ReLive ( AMD state that ReLive may cause problem )
My previous PC is a Fury but on 17.5.2 Driver so I'm not sure if this is a 17.8.2 Driver issue and is it only affecting VEGA GPU.

Anyone else having same problem ? 

2 hours ago, Sam5127 said:

Yes amd latest drivers have lots of issues. Try downgrading to 17.5.2.

Well I solved HALF the problem. About the huge lag whenever there's like " Flash Video " that " maybe because of bad Driver installation....
Did a clean install again for 17.8.2 and of course using DDU, fixes the issue. I had a HUGE Frame Time issue as well while in games. Luckily it's fixed now. 
But still noticing that " mouse freeze / stutter " sometimes, that has been happening to me since my Fury on my old PC....hopefully they will get that fix soon...
I can't downgrade to 17.5.2 since now I'm using VEGA 64.

EDIT : Sadly to report in games the problem was fixed, but that lag on websites like YouTube, Facebook even whenever there's some sort of Flash / Video content being loaded the lag is still there. Seems like it's only affecting VEGA 64 cards and on 17.8.2 Drivers. I've found two users on AMD Forums who are plagued by this issue...anyone else too ?? Or anyone is using 17.8.2 Driver but on different cards ?? 

Here's the link to the AMD Forums Dicussion
https://community.amd.com/thread/219775