denywinarto

Hi, i have this setup

X99 taichi
Xeon e5-2670 ES
Gigabyte RX 570 > hdmi to hdmi to viewsonic 2419SH
Powercolor RX570 > DVI to hdmi to viewsonic 2407h

installed the latest AMD driver version

Problem is, i can't figure out how to make dual monitors work
Win 10 1703 cant detect additional display.
I have enabled all cpu advanced settings but none works..

any idea how to do this?

I've never used multi-GPU setups but from my knowledge, you are supposed to connect both displays to one GPU (aka the main one which usually is the one at the top).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Just now, Morgan MLGman said:

I've never used multi-GPU setups but from my knowledge, you are supposed to connect both displays to one GPU (aka the main one which usually is the one at the top).

My goal actually is to use 9 displays for aster multiseat (google for details)

So i need to test if both works separately.

You need to plug all displays into a single card.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Just now, denywinarto said:

My goal actually is to use 9 displays for aster multiseat (google for details)

So i need to test if both works separately.

I'm not sure if that's possible. I'd say it isn't, but maybe someone with experience in dual-GPU setups can shed more light on that matter.

As for 9 displays, assuming that only one card can output display, you can purchase something like a display port expander which can for instance make 4 HDMI outputs from one DP output. Or just a simple DP splitter like this: https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-DisplayPort-Multi-Monitor-Splitter/dp/B00JLRBB8I

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

25 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I'm not sure if that's possible. I'd say it isn't, but maybe someone with experience in dual-GPU setups can shed more light on that matter.

As for 9 displays, assuming that only one card can output display, you can purchase something like a display port expander which can for instance make 4 HDMI outputs from one DP output. Or just a simple DP splitter like this: https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-DisplayPort-Multi-Monitor-Splitter/dp/B00JLRBB8I

i was interested at first but the reviews kinda make me doubt the quality...

I've read some people make this kinda setup works, but they are using different processor with integrated graphics.

Xeon doesn't have integrated graphics, but for multi-core cpu with with reasonable price it's the only choice

Hopefully this isnt the case, cause i'll have to sell both mobo and proc that i just got 1 week ago :(

Problem solved, stupid amd driver forcing crossfire without asking user first,
i disabled it and dual monitors are working now