Buying things on origin with bitcoin

Go to solution Solved by lieder1987,
2 hours ago, Kd4lif3 said:

Idk if this is possible but there should be a way. I am open to transferring to a different currency if it means i can get it onto paypal. thanks.

You would need to use a company that allows you to sell or transfer your coins from their wallet system to PayPal. You are going to pay a hefty hefty fee. So it is probably not worth it.

So i have about 50 Canadian in my ethereum wallet and I thought I would try to get some new games. I saw that for something like 30 dollars I can get an origin pass for a year and get bf1 and bf4 with it. I was hopeful because i know that steam accepts bitcoin (i turn my eth to btc cause no one takes eth) but origin only takes credit and paypal. I want to find a way to get the ethereum to paypall so that I can pay on origin without a credit card (because I dont have 1). Idk if this is possible but there should be a way. I am open to transferring to a different currency if it means i can get it onto paypal. thanks.

2 hours ago, Kd4lif3 said:

Idk if this is possible but there should be a way. I am open to transferring to a different currency if it means i can get it onto paypal. thanks.

You would need to use a company that allows you to sell or transfer your coins from their wallet system to PayPal. You are going to pay a hefty hefty fee. So it is probably not worth it.