Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor) dies in a tragic car accident

Cy-Fy

I know this isn't tech news but it is definitely tragic news. Mods if you want to move the thread to another place fell free, I just didn't know where it was appropriate.

Anyways this happened at about 15:30 of saturday in California and I just can't beleive it because that guy was awesome and was even filming the next fast and furious movie.

Here is the link: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25173331

EDIT: this is a repost, please go to http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/82636-paul-walker-killed-in-car-accident/

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

reposted. Again.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

stop with reposts each reposts makes me cry again  :unsure:

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

reposted. Again.

stop with reposts each reposts makes me cry again  :unsure:

Sorry sorry men I couldn't find a thread on it but nevermind.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Sorry sorry men I couldn't find a thread on it but nevermind.

It's on the same page, no excuse :P

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

hehehe I know what you mean but I posted this in tech news and reviews and the original post is in the off topic hehehe anyway my bad sorry :P you can find it here. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/82636-paul-walker-killed-in-car-accident/

i wonder why it was posted in off topic and not in tech news :rolleyes:

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

i wonder why it was posted in off topic and not in tech news :rolleyes:

sorry, i had to safe your profile .gif :D it's halarious! xD

who cares...

and so did over 5000 people in the Philippines. Don't get me wrong, its sad that Walker died, but the story is getting too much publicity.

you didn't really think we weren't on the internet in the past day have you?!

and so did over 5000 people in the Philippines. Don't get me wrong, its sad that Walker died, but the story is getting too much publicity.

Sad to say that generally speaking....the death of one widely known individual is a tragedy whereas the he deaths of 5000 unknown individuals is a statistic.

And you all directly supported an overseas endeavor that has cost over 500,000 innocent lives in the last decade ( yes i'm referring to the middle east ). Doesn't make his death any less of a shocking tragedy. Cool dude, decent movies, and what a f'ed up way to go. Burned alive, yeesh!

RIP Walker, surely if alive you would've hounded all of our ladies with your swagger.

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

nobody-cares_317034.jpg

Also this in not tech news.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

He was neither good actor or acted in any good movies so why people are whining about his death?