Theres something really wrong with my screen

Mantix

Hello!

I'm running an Asus GL552VW Laptop, I've had it for about a year and a half now.

A few months ago I started noticing a few pink lines/dots moving up and then resetting down to move up again.

I've since done a factory reset to see if it may have been something I fucked up, but it didn't help.

Since its only gotten a lot worse, the lines move up to about 1/3 of my screen now and sometimes even over half.

becomes darker until the pink lines reset again to only covering a small part of the screen.

It doesn't happen on my second monitor and when I unplug my HDMI cable it sometimes stops for like a minute and then comes back.

It's tough to describe but I hope some of you can recognize what I'm talking about and hopefully help me find a solution, it really ruins any gaming experience I have..

Thanks in advance,

Mantix

9 minutes ago, Mantix said:

Hello!

I'm running an Asus GL552VW Laptop, I've had it for about a year and a half now.

A few months ago I started noticing a few pink lines/dots moving up and then resetting down to move up again.

I've since done a factory reset to see if it may have been something I fucked up, but it didn't help.

Since its only gotten a lot worse, the lines move up to about 1/3 of my screen now and sometimes even over half.

becomes darker until the pink lines reset again to only covering a small part of the screen.

It doesn't happen on my second monitor and when I unplug my HDMI cable it sometimes stops for like a minute and then comes back.

It's tough to describe but I hope some of you can recognize what I'm talking about and hopefully help me find a solution, it really ruins any gaming experience I have..

Thanks in advance,

Mantix

can you video it?

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600