New windows Installation, Nvidia drivers for 770FTW wont install

TechSquidTV

I've posted on the Nvidia forums and haven't gotten a ton of assistance yet, maybe you guys can help.

post: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1023228/geforce-drivers/new-win-10-install-can-t-install-drivers-for-770-ftw/

tldr; My computer was acting funny and completely out of room, so I went out and bought a new 1TB SSD for myself and reinstalled windows. I was having trouble installing it and through some 2-3 hours of diagnostics and such I found my bad RAM stick and removed it, now currently using 12GB of RAM. Windows 10 is installed and updated.

Geforce has failed repeatedly to install the latest driver. I have also tried manually applying the driver through device manager and that fails too. Windows is automatically installing a slightly older version of the driver it seems, but my Adobe programs are launching with an error about OpenCL. Only game I have tested so far is Skyrim SE and it works fine. I tried to reinstall the currently installed driver using Geforce and that failed too. After this post I'm going to reboot my computer to allow windows to give me that driver back, hopefully.

Use DisplayDriverUninstaller, and reinstall the appropriate shit. 

Have you tried changing PCIe slots? 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

Use DisplayDriverUninstaller, and reinstall the appropriate shit. 

Have you tried changing PCIe slots? 

I had not thought about changing the PCIe slots... I will try that soon if nothing else works.