rookies first pc build

hello, I'm planning on building my first budget gaming pc,

but now the first trouble appears selecting parts I have already listed some parts but I have some questions.

like can I bring my old DDR4 memory and/or if the system will even work.

I live in the Netherlands and my budget is around €1200/€1300.

so I hope that you could give me advice or say if the system is even compatible. 

I appreciate your time, greetings Rick

Schermopname (61).png

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

it's dutch or from belgium i recommend using the website Azerty in if you're from the netherlands (im ofcourse not related to this site in any way)

it had cheapest prices on most items free shipping 1 day delivery great support, you can even pick up the hardware if you live nearby like me,

I could help you with your specs if you tell your budget, i can also explain something to you in Dutch if you don't understand something

Just now, Bartb56 said:

it's dutch or from belgium i recommend using the website Azerty in if you're from the netherlands (im ofcourse not related to this site in any way)

it had cheapest prices on most items free shipping 1 day delivery great support, you can even pick up the hardware if you live nearby like me,

I could help you with your specs if you tell your budget, i can also explain something to you in Dutch if you don't understand something

Doesn't Belgium speak French or German?

2 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Doesn't Belgium speak French or German?

They speak Dutch and French. I don't know about German.. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

no north part in belgium is french south part speaks dutch as far as iknow but they're lomda weird ;)

budget pc

7700K + Z270 + 360mm AIO

Either you're very rich or you misunderstood the word "budget"

6 minutes ago, Bartb56 said:

no north part in belgium is french south part speaks dutch as far as iknow but they're lomda weird ;)

other way around, is also more logical if you look the the map

also for the op, get a cheaper 1060 6gb and get a normal ssd instead of the nvme one, you can get 250 GB for that money

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

i'm from the netherlands (utrecht) my budget is max €1200

2 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

other way around, is also more logical if you look the the map

also for the op, get a cheaper 1060 6gb and get a normal ssd instead of the nvme one, you can get 250 GB for that money

woops mixed those 2 up :P but appearently a part does speak french

https://gyazo.com/f15bf9338910aa59e20f8682418e39c7

19 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

i'm from the netherlands (utrecht) my budget is max €1200

definitely check tweakers for the lowest prices and remember to quote people using the button below someone's post

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

31 minutes ago, Rekted said:

7700K + Z270 + 360mm AIO

Either you're very rich or you misunderstood the word "budget"

I think I misunderstood the word budget. but it is still in my budget