JH Audio have 20% off all IEMs this weekend

Cheapest IEM I found was $399.99 USD. I am way too poor. How much do you get paid for potential shilling?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I didn't get a penny. I'm a FOH and monitor engineer by trade and JH audio make some great stuff. My old IEMs died and I needed a new set, and managed to save a fair amount of money.

You may be the only person here who can afford these IEMs dog.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

That's because it's my job. Artists on stage use custom IEMs like these, and the monitor engineer has to have something as similar as possible. Stage performance is where the term In Ear Monitors came from (as opposed to stage monitors), so it kinda bothers me when people call $100 ear buds IEMs. The difference in sound between something like them and proper balanced armature IEMs will blow you away.

That's because it's my job. Artists on stage use custom IEMs like these, and the monitor engineer has to have something as similar as possible. Stage performance is where the term In Ear Monitors came from (as opposed to stage monitors), so it kinda bothers me when people call $100 ear buds IEMs. The difference in sound between something like them and proper balanced armature IEMs will blow you away.

I would be annoyed too when someone calls a pair of earbuds IEMs especially if they don't insert like IEMs do. I don't doubt I would be blown away but pricing for me is the biggest factor here. If I had $1000 to spare I would more than likely invest in a better time machine or even a large supply of tacos before they become illegal in the future.

The real cost for things like this is the custom fit and the logistics of manufacturing custom products but $300 is about the cheapest you can find. They're not really aimed at average consumers but they prove extremely popular with both audiophiles and audio professionals. I just thought I'd post the code in case anyone was interested.