For Linus @ Slick

billythekid2012

Hi guys I love the wan show you two are grate together.

Not pocking at Linus but I think you over do it some times  like trying to be funny

just be yourself your funny.

Slick do you have a girlfriend are does Linus work you to much and there no

time for one. 

Linus you talk about your build but what kind of pc does your wife have is it a store

brand or did she trust you to build it that was a joke but did you build it.

You should do  a family Christmas wan show have your wife on Slicks girlfriend

or my be  you moms

What do you like to do other then pc stuff

Linus and slick are you canuck fans there my favorite  team I live in Edmonton but  I hate the oilers

I been to one canuck game when I went to mission for a summer.

Any way keep up the good work

um wut.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

Do you mean great or grate? :P

Here is answers i know:

1. I think that he is acting natural.

2. It is his personal business

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQpxqkTvPH4

4. That is personal business too.

5. Badminton.

Hi guys I love the wan show you two are grate together.

Not pocking at Linus but I think you over do it some times  like trying to be funny

just be yourself your funny.

Slick do you have a girlfriend are does Linus work you to much and there no

time for one. 

Linus you talk about your build but what kind of pc does your wife have is it a store

brand or did she trust you to build it that was a joke but did you build it.

You should do  a family Christmas wan show have your wife on Slicks girlfriend

or my be  you moms

What do you like to do other then pc stuff

Linus and slick are you canuck fans there my favorite  team I live in Edmonton but  I hate the oilers

I been to one canuck game with I went to mission for a summer.

Any way keep up the good work

I can answer one of them Linus's Wife has a Passive cooled PC built by him I believe 

I can answer one of them Linus's Wife has a Passive cooled PC built by him I believe

Passive water cooled inside of a Corsair Gynoid9000R with a custom paint job, I believe.

Alss has excellent cable management.

Error: 410

I had to re-read that 4 or 5 times to understand it. GRAMMER

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

You gotta be really tired to not understand this, i've got it since the first read.

Anyways, not sure i can answer any of that, the guy with the monster head in his avatar summed it up pretty well, guys, through the text you can probably tell he's not old enough so... he'll do better over time.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Oh lord, where do I start... great* poking* or* too*  you know what, fuck it, your grammar is so bad it made me cry worse than when I saw Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball. Kid, are you nine? Don't tell me your English is bad, because you live in Canada... You're too young to be on here if you can't even get through half a sentence without being incomprehensible... I'm not usually a grammar Nazi but THIS, this is just horrible...

Please proof read before you post.

Bad grammar when you know English is just embarrassing.

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Please proof read before you post.

Bad grammar when you know English is just embarrassing.

I think it's pretty clear English isn't his first language.

#fuck grammar nazis

I think his ideas are interest, at least the idea of having a family wan show and linus does try a little too hard to be funny sometimes, but thats the kind of guy he is, i do it sometimes too. i think it's rather funny when he does. so in the end i laugh either way

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's pretty clear English isn't his first language.

#fuck grammar nazis

I think his ideas are interest, at least the idea of having a family wan show and linus does try a little too hard to be funny sometimes, but thats the kind of guy he is, i do it sometimes too. i think it's rather funny when he does. so in the end i laugh either way

English is his first language... He lives in Alberta...

English is his first language... He lives in Alberta...

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/choosing/people-languages.aspx

Please just because someone lives in an area with a single predominant language does not mean there are others who do not speak it as their first or main language. & Even if you're right, you can clearly understand what he's saying if you have half a brain. Just because it's written poorly doesn't mean he should receive help.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------