''Dell GTX 1080 8GB'' Ebay bargin?

So I was looking through eBay for a 2nd hand pascal GPU and found that there are a lot of Dell GTX 1080 8gbs for 399 GBP each. This is roughly 50 GBP cheaper than any other 1080, and roughly 100 GBP less than the closest BIN (buy it now) 1080 FE (founders ed.). 

Does anyone know why they are so cheap? I first thought the cooling may be sub par but as its going into an itx gaming rig I wouldnt be OC'ing anyway... 

Do you guys think its worth a shot or should I shell out for a reputable sellers 2nd hand 1080 FE? 

PS - first time posting here - long time LTT fan! 

PPS - I'm not the one selling the cheap 1080's...

cheap1080.png

Just now, Lint said:

They're pulled from either Alienware or XPS machines. 

Should be nothing wrong with them. 

Selling them for a cheaper BIN price means he/she/it is the getting all the sales. Already sold 13 of the cards. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I bought one of these cards two days ago .. the card is already shipped. So i can give you more details when it arrives. These cards are made for Dells XPS Computers and are reference design. only the cooler looks like the one on the MSI Cards. I think its a standard blower style fan (non vapor chamber) cooler.MSI_gtx1070_aeroOC_1.jpg?size=2800