In need of a new GPU

Claus_B_DK

So, my trustworthy 780 Ti Classified by EVGA died on me 3 days ago and im now running on the integrated intel graphics 4600, so my question is, which GPU would be the best for my budget of roughly 320$? (Im from Denmark so we have other currency than USD).

So far i've been looking at an Asus 780 Ti Matrix being sold used at a price of 225$. Is the card really worth that much?

Ive also been looking at a rx390 Sapphire 8gb version set at 320$.

Any cards that'd be more worth my money with the budget i have? Been looking at some 970's and 980 Ti's as well but those sell at insanely high prices here

Both cards should be great for the games i play (CSGO, MGS 5, Bo3, Fallout 4 and SE3 mostly but looking to get some more hefty games like The Witcher 3)

The GPU's shouldn't get bottlenecked by my CPU either as im running an I7-4790K, not overclocked

9 minutes ago, Claus_B_DK said:

rx390 Sapphire 8gb version set at 320$.

Sapphire R9 390 8GB*

Not worth

Try getting this:

https://www.amazon.de/Dual-GTX1060-O6G-GeForce-Grafikkarte-Speicher-Displayport/dp/B01IPFN7UQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502580131&sr=1-2&keywords=gtx+1060

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

If you can you could buy from the Swedish used market, should be able to get a 980TI for way under that 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Get gtx 1060 6gb new with warranty from asus/msi/gigagbyte whatever fits better in your budget & you are good to go :) 

38 minutes ago, Gungpae said:

Problem is, a GTX 1060 6gb version here in Denmark is just over my budget by 60$ because most stores sell them at way too high prices due to taxing on the cards, and i was planning on getting myself a GTX 1070 MSI Armor in 2 months time (those come at just 160$ more here even with taxing), but 2 months running on Intel Graphics is unacceptable to me haha.

42 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

If you can you could buy from the Swedish used market, should be able to get a 980TI for way under that 

Would you happen to know any good Swedish used gpu market sites that are willing to ship to halfway through Denmark?

8 hours ago, Claus_B_DK said:

Would you happen to know any good Swedish used gpu market sites that are willing to ship to halfway through Denmark?

Seeing as postnord don't charge extra for Denmark I think a lot of people would be willing. I would try Sweclockers.com seeing as that's where I buy most of my stuff

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I don't know how cheap second hand 980ti is in Denmark, but even if it is really cheap I personally try to avoid buying second hand video cards if i don't know the seller myself or he has really good reputation. As a proud owner of GTX 1060 6gb I could say that in the moment it's very good video card and can run all the popular titles at 1080p ultra. 1070 that you are planning to get is even better in terms of performance and it is quite familiar to 980ti. So if you are planning to get second hand video card, be very very careful from where you are buying it, otherwise just wait for 1070.

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Seeing as postnord don't charge extra for Denmark I think a lot of people would be willing. I would try Sweclockers.com seeing as that's where I buy most of my stuff

It seems i can't make a post in there myself if i havent been a member for more than 3 months and made 10 posts but so far it looks a lot more promising than the Danish market. Thank you!

Just now, Claus_B_DK said:

It seems i can't make a post in there myself if i havent been a member for more than 3 months and made 10 posts but so far it looks a lot more promising than the Danish market. Thank you!

Oh damn, talk about beefing up the tie down xD when I joined it was 3 days 3 posts lol. Just made a few shit posts about some game and was done with it

Builds:

Spoiler

41 minutes ago, JuganD said:

I don't know how cheap second hand 980ti is in Denmark, but even if it is really cheap I personally try to avoid buying second hand video cards if i don't know the seller myself or he has really good reputation. As a proud owner of GTX 1060 6gb I could say that in the moment it's very good video card and can run all the popular titles at 1080p ultra. 1070 that you are planning to get is even better in terms of performance and it is quite familiar to 980ti. So if you are planning to get second hand video card, be very very careful from where you are buying it, otherwise just wait for 1070.

The problem with the 1070 im planning to get is that its in a little over 2 months time  (which is far to long personally as ill be needing the pc for different types of editing etc. and being unable to do so for 2 months is impossible) and its not ensured i can get it.

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

Oh damn, talk about beefing up the tie down xD when I joined it was 3 days 3 posts lol. Just made a few shit posts about some game and was done with it

At least the market is a lot better and cheaper and im still able to comment on what people post. Just not too sure if the people on there would like to sell to a Danskjävel as you call us ;)

1 minute ago, Claus_B_DK said:

At least the market is a lot better and cheaper and im still able to comment on what people post. Just not too sure if the people on there would like to sell to a Danskjävel as you call us ;)

I'm pretty sure most people are fine with it tbh :P

Builds:

Spoiler