Bulldogge Builds - Amphibious

Bulldogge Builds
Long time no see... but haven't had access to a computer lately and have been modding like crazy to get done for DHW!

Wasn't happy at all with my chosen colors for the motherboard... so I painted it black instead

D6aD2wA.jpg

rDsuHyz.jpg

While at it I threw the block on the gpu...

0FtKy1P.jpg

Of course there were two blocks for my card. Ett for those with DVI and one for those without... happily unaware of that I ordered a block with the 50/50 chance of getting the wrong one. Take a wild guess how that turned out...

PbvOfSe.jpg

Didn't think I would bother that much... but did I?! I contacted Watercool who sent me a new cover for the front. Saved me loads of cash since I didn't have to get a new block

PVlWJEE.jpg

I also switched the little alphacool logo on the cpu block

tjqDsyk.jpg

I decided to once more do a new front. Think I've done four of these in total... The first two I broke by getting a little wild with the saw. The third one turned out fine... but there were some minor details that I didn't like. But doesn't people say "Fourth time's the charm"? ;)

39NHyQN.jpg

The orange details on the case has a more soft orange tone than all other orange stuff. So I painted that as well...

KUGXqyo.jpg

K4cZZhO.jpg

D5Yxuuc.jpg

Measured and drilled holes for the pump...

uop1OUI.jpg

C6LASyA.jpg

The little hole in the front is for the bottom plug of the front radiator where I'll be putting a temperature sensor

lnFmXAm.jpg

I've also done a cover for the back and a small cable comb for the 24-pin

34jUjwz.jpg

Q8cRPf4.jpg

Think it turned out quite alright... sadly cases and motherboards rarely sync with the cut outs and the 24-pin. So I made sure it does for me

Umyrxty.jpg

As you can see I've sleeved the 24-pin and the 8-pin eps, just the pci-e left. My fingers hate me

tVrxhMK.jpg

I've drilled holes, attached the reservoirs on the top of the case and started with the tubing...

OI8ejAJ.jpg

One minor update tomorrow... then I'll provide you with the complete build after Dreamhack :)

Started with the tubing and completed it. Quite happy that all my thougts and plans worked out the way they should and that I didn't stand there missing an extender or fitting of some kind...

FLhHNUE.jpg

jzafjB9.jpg

V3C7bRV.jpg

ZRFGvzN.jpg

hinWmoC.jpg

The little part in the back kind of crashed with the splitty9 I've put in the back... so I did some minor modifications there as well.

vUWZdpJ.jpg

nvim3Oq.jpg

I also finished the pci-e cable and put it in place...

GL434VD.jpg

I don't know if I did anything wrong, but I couldn't get my Dr. Drop to keep an even pressure in a well sealed test loop. So I did an old fashioned leak test...

8vXxVmT.jpg

My project is now tested for leaks, filled with the proper liquid and more or less configured and all done. Tomorrow I'll be heading to Dreamhack Winter here in Sweden. When I get home I'll upload pictures of the completed project for those of you who are interested and haven't got the possibility to go there.

YWr3Iiq.jpg

Just got home after Dreamhack and feeling quite exhausted after having to make up for the days I lost at work. The project is now all complete and I had the honor of having to compete with the big guns in Casemod Masterclas, dudes with lost of project and many years in this area. No awards this time, but with such stiff competition and awesome projects I didn't expect anything.  With that said I'm quite satisfied with what I achieved and how it turned out. Here's a couple of "samples" of the finished project... I'll be taking a couple of photos and will be making a short video of the project which will be uploaded here and in a gallery for those of you who want to see some better pictures of it!

oM1KjE6.jpg

dI4slDP.jpg

QgbIvW5.jpg

XMhZpju.jpg

I would like to thank all of you who's followed this project... all of you who said hi and watched my project at dreamhack... and last but not least my sponsors who supplied me with the awesome hardware I needed to make this project possible.

Defo looks dope! The reservoirs on the top are a pretty cool idea...

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I've created a gallery for my finished project as well as a small video... I'm in no way an expert on filming or creating videos, but I hope you like it anyway :)

Gallery: https://www.sweclockers.com/galleri/14435-amphibious

The text for the gallery is in Swedish, but it's nothing I've alreay written in here ;)