Need help unlocking my phone.

After a lengthy cancelation process to get out of our awful sprint contract we ported our numbers to cricket. Through that process we ended up with our sprint phones. We were supposed to take them into a store to return them, but no store would take them. So we cant go to sprint to unlock them. I love my G6 and want to use it on cricket, but buying a new one is expensive.           Before you tell me its impossible because cdma doesn't use a sim card it has a sim slot, because all LG G line phone starting with the G2 have both gsm and cdma radios.

To conclude I've tried all the trustworthy sites, and they either don't do cdma unlock codes, or they cant do it yet for my G6. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I went through same thing going from sprint to verizon. Sprint took 3 days to unlock my 6s. I dont know about cdma.

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Just now, MrMcMuffinJr said:

I went through same thing going from sprint to verizon. Sprint took 3 days to unlock my 6s. I dont know about cdma.

Since we had to cancel early because their service wasn't working the devices aren't paid off. And just to cancel we had to file a complaint with the FCC. It's weird that they wont take their phones back.

3 minutes ago, I Suck At Captchas said:

Since we had to cancel early because their service wasn't working the devices aren't paid off. And just to cancel we had to file a complaint with the FCC. It's weird that they wont take their phones back.

in order for sprint to unlock device you have to have it paid off. we paid off the remainng $170 debt. before the switch.

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

21 minutes ago, I Suck At Captchas said:

Assuming you already paid off the charge for the phone,then they are legally required to unlock it

My life

54 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Assuming you already paid off the charge for the phone,then they are legally required to unlock it

I've tried but because we cancelled they can't. And they wont take our phone back. So I figured why be stuck with the inferior lg fortune that we got from cricket when I could try and unlock the g6.