Which CPU is suitable for me?

Hi,

I am looking for a new cpu for my gaming needs.

I am currently using i7-6700k with Titan X 12GB with 32GB RAM . As i am playing android base games, i have 4 android emulator open simultaneously, i wish to open 8 android emulator at once if possible.

Currently after i open 6 android emulator, i feel the speed of the game being laggy with my cpu running at almost 90%. Please advise me what kind of system should i build for multi programmes running simultaneously without lag.

@AV-Gaming

You must be kidding... that system is so ridiculously overkill for anything android-based, and why would you be running many games at once?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I am playing mobile game on pc which i wanna open like 8 to 10 accounts to dominate the game haha.

Go for a Ryzen 7 with 32gb of ram.

Another solution would be to buy some Raspberry pi's with that money and put android on each of them.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

1 minute ago, Alvin Woon said:

I am playing mobile game on pc which i wanna open like 8 to 10 accounts to dominate the game haha.

actually that might violate game rules.

It's probably smarter to get a bunch of shitty systems like a bunch of RPIs like @LUUD18 suggested, or something like a bunch of old C2D machines.

EDIT: Leave the system you have right now for "full on" gaming, not just android emulation.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

11 minutes ago, Alvin Woon said:

Well if you actually need more CPU power I guess a 16 core Threadripper would do it

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Meaning open simultaneous programmes required more cores rather than memory?

Even a Quad Core at 4.5ghz would be overkill.

MAD-BOX Ryzen 1600X - ASRock X370 Killer SLI - Sapphire R9 Fury NITRO+  -Fried it... RIP

Xeon e5640 4.35ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240V, ASUS P6X58D-E, DDR3 8GB 1636mhz CL9, Sapphire Fury Nitro OC+, 2x Stone age storage @ 7200RPM, Crucial 960GB SSD, NZXT S340, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution, Steelseries RIVAL, Mechanical Metal keyboard, Boogie Bug Aimb mouse pad.

25 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

Go for a Ryzen 7 with 32gb of ram.

Another solution would be to buy some Raspberry pi's with that money and put android on each of them.

I have to control each programme hence this is not possible.

Threadripper 1950x and titan xp 4 way sli should handle it. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

13 minutes ago, Alvin Woon said:

I have to control each programme hence this is not possible.

You can use your desktop to VNC into all the machines and control it that way.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

58 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

You can use your desktop to VNC into all the machines and control it that way.

Using VNC have lag time, i need real time control on all 10 programmes at once.

I will try out the 16core threadripper and see how it goes.