Mouse reccomendations

saxguy67

I am in the market for a new mouse. I purchased the steelseries rival 700 and am still deciding if I will keep it or return it... When ever I pick up the mouse to move, it seems like I have to squeeze the mouse harder than I should to keep it in my hand. Are there any mice that have a better pinky grip that would make picking up the mouse easier. I have fairly large hands and its uncomfortable to pick up this mouse. I mainly play fps games and will occasionally play starcraft. Some mice that interest me are mad catz mice (pro s), Corsair Scimitar, Asus Gladius II, and the Asus Spatha. Does anyone have any experience with these mice?

Mad Catz recently got bankcrupted so it might be pretty hard to get Mad Catz mice. Also their mice kind of seem like all flash no dash (no offence to people's personal taste). The Corsair Scimitar is a pretty decent mouse but it isn't really designed for FPS'. ASUS mice are also pretty lack luster.

If you only play FPS games, I suggest the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury, the Zowie FK Series or even Ed Yago's favourite mouse, the FinalMouse. The finalmouse is pretty pricey though. 

If you get the FinalMouse Scream edition you will wun tap all the time.

Specs

i9 9900K 5.1GHz 0 AVX offset

ASUS MAXIMUS APEX XI

Custom watercooling (360mm, 60mm thicc)

EVGA GTX1080 FTW DT

EVGA T2 1000W Platinum PSU

3200MHz G.Skill RGB B-die

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

Buying a gaming mouse is a pain as what is comfortable to hold in the hand is a very personal choice.  Some prefer them bigger, others smaller.  Weight is also a consideration.*

The main issue is no bricks and mortar shops have a good selection to test.

*I meant every single innuendo, enjoy.

Consider the Logitech G502.  Most comfortable mouse I've ever used adjustable dpi and even weights. 

I would actually recommend something besides Logitec. For me, their gaming framework software has issues were it will sometimes not start up properly or stop properly translating clicks. I have a g602 that is about a year and a half old and the middle mouse button is going out on it. Which is actually why I am here, to see if any one could recommend a mfg with better quality.

I am using the cougar 500m, great mouse! you should check it out