Good case fans for aura sync?

MoBassaid
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
Just now, MoBassaid said:

What are some good caservice fans for aura sync ? Don't really want to spend above £60 

I have a nzxt s340 elite if that helps

To sync it with the motherboard your options are limited, there is currently the coolermaster RGB fans and Akasa Vega fans which can interface all together. 

What are some good caservice fans for aura sync ? Don't really want to spend above £60 

Just now, MoBassaid said:

To sync it with the motherboard your options are limited, there is currently the coolermaster RGB fans and Akasa Vega fans which can interface all together. 

17 minutes ago, W-L said:

I've actually asked the same thing in a different thread and someone suggested the NZXT aer RGB fans. Won't they work with Aura Sync you think?

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Lemmens said:

I've actually asked the same thing in a different thread and someone suggested the NZXT aer RGB fans. Won't they work with Aura Sync you think?

No they use their own software control and cannot be synced together. 

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

No they use their own software control and cannot be synced together. 

Thanks.

What about LED strips and Asus' RGB header on the mobo, is that stuff universally compattible?

@MoBassaid I'm sorry, I don't want to hijack your topic but maybe you'd want to know this too... :)  

1 minute ago, Jonathan Lemmens said:

Thanks.

What about LED strips and Asus' RGB header on the mobo, is that stuff universally compattible?

@MoBassaid I'm sorry, I don't want to hijack your topic but maybe you'd want to know this too... :)  

No no its fine, we are after the same info

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Lemmens said:

Thanks.

Most LED strips can plug into that but they also have a SATA adapter too

My life

2 hours ago, Jonathan Lemmens said:

Thanks.

As long as the are regular SMD5050 RGB LED's they will work, addressable ones such as the one's from the NZXT Hue+ will not. 

Just make sure you don't put too many strips together to where it may exceed the amperage of the header.