LCD side panel wiring issue/question

I'm working on a LCD side panel like snow blind. I got the lcd completely apart. Now I'm at a lose. The videos I see the person switches out that big bulk yellow board and spices a usb cable into the wiring harness. Any one know how or would be willing to work with me to figure out which ones need to go positive and to the negative? 

20707119_1614820781884875_550812726_o.jpg

20707782_1614821018551518_244470109_n.jpg

4 hours ago, manchildjr said:

I'm working on a LCD side panel like snow blind. I got the lcd completely apart. Now I'm at a lose. The videos I see the person switches out that big bulk yellow board and spices a usb cable into the wiring harness. Any one know how or would be willing to work with me to figure out which ones need to go positive and to the negative? 

Is that not how it comes from the factory, if not your going to have to prove it to see what connection is power and ground. 

Pulled up the polarize with the anti-glare and shattered the LCD so I'm going to have to try again. Someone suggested cutting one wire at a time until the screen goes black. Splice it back and keep cutting till the next time. Not sure if it'll work but worth a shot I guess :/