ESO subscribe membership

Go to solution Solved by Starberyl,
6 minutes ago, Joseph (Seph) Cabayacruz said:

Uhmm. I just want to sum up everything you said.  So by subscribing to eso, i could get unlimited bag for crafting materials, i could get access to DLC's but without fetured skills from DLC's, i can get some crowns on it?????? How?, or in what way i could get crowns? If i could save enough of crowns i could purchase a DLC's FOR GOOD? Except MORROWIND, right?

Yes, by subscribing to ESO you have ulimited storage for crafting materials. You can access the bag anywhere and deposit things or take things out at any time, when you subscribe all materials in your bag is automatically transferred to said crafting bag. You will be able to withdraw materials after your membership expires but not deposit. In additional, the crowns you get can be spent on DLCs except for Morrowind in order to get the skills. However, you can access dungeons and PVE content for free if you're a membership. If you save up enough crowns you can eventually just buy all the DLCs and not bother with the membership any more unless you fancy the ulimited storage!

Good day,

what could i get for ESO membership? 

Help :( is it worth it? 

CPU: Athlon X4 880K | Motherboard: MSI A88XM GAMING | RAM: Corsair vengeance 2400mhz 8x2 16gb | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 390x gaming 8g | Case: Armageddon Microton TX1 | SSD: Crucial MX200 520 GB | PSU: EVGA 750 B2 bronse | Cooler: Cooler master V8 GTS | OS : WIN 10 64 home

From experience with ESO, a membership offers you a plethora of options, one being an unlimited space crafting bag and all access to all DLC content except for skill trees. Your exp gain is also quite high so crafting as a member can be formidable. The crowns you get can also be saved to purchase all DLCs except Morrowind. The company can be a tad bit jewish. All in all, I think a membership is worth it and supporting developers is always a good thing, though I can't say much as I quit after they refuse to separate PVP/PVE balances, making each patch feel like Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery."

Uhmm. I just want to sum up everything you said.  So by subscribing to eso, i could get unlimited bag for crafting materials, i could get access to DLC's but without fetured skills from DLC's, i can get some crowns on it?????? How?, or in what way i could get crowns? If i could save enough of crowns i could purchase a DLC's FOR GOOD? Except MORROWIND, right?

13 minutes ago, Starberyl said:

From experience with ESO, a membership offers you a plethora of options, one being an unlimited space crafting bag and all access to all DLC content except for skill trees. Your exp gain is also quite high so crafting as a member can be formidable. The crowns you get can also be saved to purchase all DLCs except Morrowind. The company can be a tad bit jewish. All in all, I think a membership is worth it and supporting developers is always a good thing, though I can't say much as I quit after they refuse to separate PVP/PVE balances, making each patch feel like Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery."

CPU: Athlon X4 880K | Motherboard: MSI A88XM GAMING | RAM: Corsair vengeance 2400mhz 8x2 16gb | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 390x gaming 8g | Case: Armageddon Microton TX1 | SSD: Crucial MX200 520 GB | PSU: EVGA 750 B2 bronse | Cooler: Cooler master V8 GTS | OS : WIN 10 64 home

6 minutes ago, Joseph (Seph) Cabayacruz said:

Yes, by subscribing to ESO you have ulimited storage for crafting materials. You can access the bag anywhere and deposit things or take things out at any time, when you subscribe all materials in your bag is automatically transferred to said crafting bag. You will be able to withdraw materials after your membership expires but not deposit. In additional, the crowns you get can be spent on DLCs except for Morrowind in order to get the skills. However, you can access dungeons and PVE content for free if you're a membership. If you save up enough crowns you can eventually just buy all the DLCs and not bother with the membership any more unless you fancy the ulimited storage!

2 hours ago, Starberyl said:

Thank you soo much for your little time.... (fistbump)