About a motherboard's fan headers and usb headers

Hello.I'm going to build a pc for gaming in a week or two(my first build)and I have a question.I am thinking of buying the Silverstone Redline RL06 Pro for its high performance in terms of cooling and reasonable price,as well as 4 usb ports in the front.Because my cpu will be the Ryzen 5 1600,a lot of people have reccomended me to get the Asus Prime B350-Plus,but when I go to their website I see stuff like 2 fan control headers.If a motherboard has less fan headers or usb headers than your case,does that mean that they are straight up non-usable?And if so,do you happen to know any reasonably priced b350 motherboard that has 4 usb headers and 5 fan headers?(1 for the cpu and 4 for the case)Thanks in advance

For the fans you can alway get a fan hub like this:

https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-System-Cables-Black-CPF04/dp/B00VNW556I

All fans will be controlled via a single header on the board and spin at the same speed.

For the USB, it looks like you'll be fine. The two 3.0 ports should go into a single cable/USB 3.0 header and then you've got two USB 2.0 headers which generally are grouped in twos as well for a total of 4 extra ports going to the chassis.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

My board offers 10 PWM headers, GPU offers 2 extra. I run my CPU on a 120 Radiator, one fan in and one out, the other fans never go on! Only on extreme use of the GPU, the Strix will turn them on slowly, not the extra 2 GPU Fan headers on OC! I removed all fans, temps stayed the same, 120 radiator i enough for 6900k on 4.6. That Strix is enough to bow air trough the hole office, but he never does that....

If you can find any USB C front panel case, go for that, i needed to build that my self, but i can recharge and update any USB C on full speed and full WATT 1600 Amp now, only old USB A on the back, no B what so ever..... 

28 minutes ago, InsanityWolf said:

Hello.I'm going to build a pc for gaming in a week or two(my first build)and I have a question.I am thinking of buying the Silverstone Redline RL06 Pro for its high performance in terms of cooling and reasonable price,as well as 4 usb ports in the front.Because my cpu will be the Ryzen 5 1600,a lot of people have reccomended me to get the Asus Prime B350-Plus,but when I go to their website I see stuff like 2 fan control headers.If a motherboard has less fan headers or usb headers than your case,does that mean that they are straight up non-usable?And if so,do you happen to know any reasonably priced b350 motherboard that has 4 usb headers and 5 fan headers?(1 for the cpu and 4 for the case)Thanks in advance

YOu can use a fan hub, some case fans will also come with a 4 pin molex power adapter as well.

GPUs are starting to included fan headers also. My Asus RX470 has 2 for example.

I have the board your refering to and my case has 5 fans installed and all are in use, SO I would worry to much about it

Thanks for everyone's comment.I'm thinking about getting a cheaper case like the Fractal Design Focus G or the Aerocool Aero 800 and save some money which might get me a graphics card with 3 fans.I will use the system that I will be building for 4-5 years and then get a completely new one,so a case with many features isn't needed and heck,how much more cooling can 3 fans give you instead of 2.