Under House Networking

Hey everyone, just need a few pointers/tips on what type of networking cables are recommended for running under the house. My father will be doing some pest control (usually before summer) so this year I have decided to run my Ethernet cables underground. I'm currently using some cheap Chinese 10 metre cabling running through the hallway to my room. What I'm mostly worried about is cable deterioration after a few months or years. Does anyone know of a supplier (in Australia, Sydney) or online suppliers that sell affordable cabling (shielded) for Ethernet cables? He will be running 4 or more so underground. so it's worth spending the money. 

Thanks!

How long will the runs be?

Are you talking about putting them just under the house or burying them under the ground?

If you're actually going to bury them under the ground:

https://www.4cabling.com.au/cable/cable-rolls-boxes/outdoor-cable.html

Otherwise, any roll of CAT6 or CAT6A cable will do so long as you staple it properly to the underside of the house.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

How long will the runs be?

Are you talking about putting them just under the house or burying them under the ground?

If you're actually going to bury them under the ground:

https://www.4cabling.com.au/cable/cable-rolls-boxes/outdoor-cable.html

Otherwise, any roll of CAT6 or CAT6A cable will do so long as you staple it properly to the underside of the house.

10m, then will use a switch for multiple devices (pc/ps4/ mac / Haha, won't be burying them anytime soon. Also, my fathers DIY is pretty loose, so he won't be doing anything more then running the leads from one entry point to another. He won't bother stapling (go figure). Thats why i'm on the lookout for thick cables, I mean theres no rats/pets/spiders or stuff (dads a retired pest control expert), but just the thought of dirt, build up of grime, cobwebs and stuff makes me nervous.

Just now, SamtheMan101 said:

10m, then will use a switch for multiple devices (pc/ps4/ mac / Haha, won't be burying them anytime soon. Also, my fathers DIY is pretty loose, so he won't be doing anything more then running the leads from one entry point to another. He won't bother stapling (go figure). Thats why i'm on the lookout for thick cables, I mean theres no rats/pets/spiders or stuff (dads a retired pest control expert), but just the thought of dirt, build up of grime, cobwebs and stuff makes me nervous.

I would go for the bury rated cables if you're really worried, those are pretty thick and resilient :) 

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I would go for the bury rated cables if you're really worried, those are pretty thick and resilient :) 

I know, but trying to find a supplier in australia is hard 

Just now, SamtheMan101 said:

I know, but trying to find a supplier in australia is hard 

Isn't the supplier I linked an Australian supplier?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Isn't the supplier I linked an Australian supplier?

Yes, but these cables are exactly the same as the ones from my local tech store. Did you find a buried cables category by chance? I might have missed it :/