Anything else i should get from Ebay?

Basically i thought id ask if there is anything you think i should get from Ebay while im at it. So far i will order a 4 pin fan splitter and two 30cm white LED strips. Im thinking sleaved cables, but i cant find anything thats not silly expensive lol. needs to be white/yellow/black(any combination of those exept solid black). other then that i cant come up with anything. got $21 total, the LED strip and fan splitter are a total of $1.69 so i got quite a bit left. its not like i can spend this money on anything else, cant even transfer it to my card because paypal blocked it lol. anyway im open for suggestions, just a few rules:

• im not gifting anything
  • needs to be tech related
  • sex toys are not an option
  • candy/doritos/softdrink is not tech related
  • no fidget spinners

thats about it, if you can think of anything i should grab then go ahed and wright it, im up for basically anything because i cant do anything else with the money :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, TheR4vas said:

RGB lights, also grab some case fans :)

really dont know what id add RGB to :P already know i want just white case lighting, il see if i can find some fans that are not shit though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

no fidget spinners

BUTBUTBUT........ There are some that light up and that have bluetooth -_-

If that's not tech related then IDK what is!

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

really dont know what id add RGB to :P already know i want just white case lighting, il see if i can find some fans that are not shit though

A computer.

3 minutes ago, ksalak said:

BUTBUTBUT........ There are some that light up and that have bluetooth -_-

If that's not tech related then IDK what is!

well i dont feel like haveing to amputate my arm

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COCOON-CPG4BK-5-x-7-GRID-IT-Organizer-Black-CPG4BK-/391628711758?epid=176283767&hash=item5b2ee3e74e:g:c8kAAOSwgu9ZY-7N

Pretty useful, have it myself, not very tech related I guess.

Try and look for one with a back sleeve and foldable cover.

cant say id have much use from that, but i might get it. could be nice to have somewhere to properly pack my phone charger, power bank and so on in

Just now, TheR4vas said:

A computer.

oh yah shit i need to get some orange/RGB leds for the Toaster Prodject, thanks for the reminder :D 

Builds:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

High quality thermal paste or an HQ fan.

got thermalpaste for days but il take a look around for fans

Builds:

Spoiler