Budget Case

I am currently looking to overhaul my current 4 year old computer, and would like some recommendations for a sub-$70 budget computer case so I can start my build. I would like a mid tower case with simple, clean (or at least not overly flashy) aesthetics that can fit my full size GTX 1060 and an ATX motherboard. I also have no plans to do any watercooling, other than possibly adding an AIO some time in the future. Relatively easy cable management is also a must. I was looking at something like an S340, but I am completely unfamiliar with any other budget cases that have come out on the last few years to compete with it. Any advice is appreciated.

I am also currently using a GT1 case by InWin, and I am not really the biggest fan of it in all honesty, so let's avoid that particular case.

The NZXT s340 is pretty good, but it scratches easily. I would go for an s340 Elite, it has full AIO support, tempered glass, and is only a bit more expensive.

Also look into Phanteks cases. Most are above your budget, but I believe there are some you can go for

I just ordered  a Raidmax Sigma in white for $59.99 from Newegg  and getting a $20 rebate also.It has a tempered glass panel on the side.It is a very versatile case for air or water cooling,the black version is still 79.99.I was looking at the NZXT and the Phantek with the tempered glass side panel but the Raidmax was a way better deal.It also has a lot of tie down points on the back for cable management.Here is a vid.      

Phanteks Eclipse P400 is a nice budget case;)

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

On 8/4/2017 at 0:34 AM, genericusername said:

I am currently looking to overhaul my current 4 year old computer, and would like some recommendations for a sub-$70 budget computer case so I can start my build. I would like a mid tower case with simple, clean (or at least not overly flashy) aesthetics that can fit my full size GTX 1060 and an ATX motherboard. I also have no plans to do any watercooling, other than possibly adding an AIO some time in the future. Relatively easy cable management is also a must. I was looking at something like an S340, but I am completely unfamiliar with any other budget cases that have come out on the last few years to compete with it. Any advice is appreciated.

I am also currently using a GT1 case by InWin, and I am not really the biggest fan of it in all honesty, so let's avoid that particular case.

13 hours ago, mcc1961 said:

Same

kappa.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 8/4/2017 at 0:34 AM, genericusername said:

-snip-

the original s340 and p400's are good, should be able to find them for <$70

Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5

Fractal Design Define C

Fractal Design Focus G

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25