Asic bitcoin miner usb

I'm kind of doing a project for my class. For this class, you choose 1 project and have all year to do it. So I was thinking about building a bitcoin miner with raspberry pi pc and a lot of miner USB sticks. I'm planning to use  miner stick that runs at 330 mhs(Not sure about unit). How many of those would be needed to make about 10dollars a day? Minimum requirements is 10 dollar

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

You would make negative money and need an infinite amount of them.

At 330MH/s with a power consumption greater than 0.1 watts (At $0.10 per kWh), you will never make a penny.

If they consumed 0 power, you would need 1,208 of them at 330MH/s each to make $10 per MONTH or roughly 34 THOUSAND to make $10/day.

If 1 ASIC miner cost you $50 and you ignore the cost of all the raspberry pi units you'll need as well, you'll need to invest somewhere around $1.7 million and it will only take you around 450 years to make the money back :D 

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Yep the USB ASIC miners are basically a meme. I've never seen one make more than pennies. I'm really not sure about their practical use

If you still have plans to Mine BTC, but do not have the time and effort to take care of hardware and worry about the Electricity bill you could always try cloud mining and Hashing24 is really a legit Cloud mining company they are partners with Bitfury

Heres a link to Hashing24 if any of you are interested :)

https://tinyurl.com/y7gaso73