How to make a carousel / image slide show with fade effect in C# windows form?

So i have been going through the internet for like an hour and a half now searching for a proper guide of  making a carousel for windows form application in C#. All what i found was people turning off visibility of PictureBoxes on button click and it didnt look neat.i want to make a carousel like this: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_carousel.asp in my windows forms application with a sliding effect in it. any help would be greatly appreciated as i have not found a single proper guide. Thanks

If it's possible, it would be very, very painful. Learn a bit about WPF. It would be waaaaaaaaay easier and better looking than in WinForms. WPF Allows you to create custom animations and gives you far better control over what you're doing visually. You can also create custom controlls and not have to stick to Toolbox in WinForms. Ditch WinForms as quickly as you can and move to WPF, you'll not regret that :D

Try, fail, learn, repeat...

I agree with @zwirek2201, why you are using WinForms in this day and age is beyond me. It's a deprecating technology.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Just now, Nuluvius said:

I agree with @zwirek2201, why you are using WinForms in this day and age is beyond me. It's a deprecating technology.

It's a good starting point I guess, the same with console. Isn't really useful in most cases, but it's nice knowing what shit you could be in :P You start to appreciate tools that you have a bit more :D Wouldn't go back to WinForms ever in my life though (unless a really fucking well paid job)

Try, fail, learn, repeat...