Is there any possiblities to download Bloodborne without latest patch (Digital Version)

So hear me out,

I have seen people do item duplication on bloodborne on patch 1.00 and I am interested on doing it as well because I would like to do experiment on some of my build for PVE without taking too much of my time. I understand that it may ruin my immersion but I cannot deal with the fact that it took too much of my time in order to do a certain build to test out and to see the build is good or not for myself and my friends. I try to redownload my digital bloodborne and did not see the ''installing update'' in my download; I only see the just game downloading itself. Is digital version come pre-patch? Thanks for responding.

IMG_0602.JPG

49 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

It's likely up to date, so as to not aggravate people who downloaded it needing to download and install yet even more updates.

so I assume that digital version is pre-patch. My only choice is to do disk version?

Just now, Andrew.Phourcheu said:

so I assume that digital version is pre-patch. My only choice is to do disk version?

Yup. Of course the paranoia in me says to find something as early as possible if you can tell, in case the publisher released disk versions that were updated.

6 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Yup. Of course the paranoia in me says to find something as early as possible if you can tell, in case the publisher released disk versions that were updated.

So is there a way to see my update installing ? if not then my only choice is to do standard disc version then. I hear GOTY version is pre-patch as well. But anyhow thanks a lot. 

Edited by Andrew.Phourcheu

3 minutes ago, Andrew.Phourcheu said:

So is there a way to see my update installing ? if not then my only choice is to do standard disc version then. I hear GOTY version is pre-patch as well. But anyhow thanks a lot. 

It'll show up in the notification/downloads area.