Processor update directly from the hell.

Computer less than 50 €. The motherboard is the Asus P8H61 PRO. Bios Version 4101. The processor is i3 2120.
Question. I would get the i5 3350P processor cheap, but will work on that motherboard / bios version.
I tried to find out about Asus' pages and millions of other sites to make sure that this is the case.

It is supported according to the official website. But the BIOS version has to be 4012 or above. Your BIOS is 4101.

ALSO, is that i5 a low power model?

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

8 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

It is supported according to the official website. But the BIOS version has to be 4012 or above. Your BIOS is 4101.

ALSO, is that i5 a low power model?

Yep and not iGPU. In addition, the processor should be overclocked. Looks like the processor would fit. Asus bios version numbering is a bit confusing some is xxx.cap others while xxx.rom. The motherboard which is on my computer only runs from xxx.rom bios.

To get a "costly" look from the computer, I added a fan adjustment panel. Wow why no such panels were before. The cheap looking computer turned into a "luxury computer". The minus side of the control panel cost 49.90 €.

LC-CFC-2_Version_7_72_web.jpg.032444ad242e80e548069b3104efa65f.jpg