Best audio-headphones for 50€ ?

AndyCapets

Hey guys, so I generally never post here since I know quite a lot about audio, but here I am, asking you guys for help.

Ok so my best friend is celebrating his birthday next week, and I thought that since he always had, let's say... Shitty headphones in his entire life, I plan on buying him a good pair of headphones, since we know each other since the age of 5, we've done everything together and know I wan't to say thank you. (ohh that's so cute.. ahem, back to business please)

I have a couple of headsets at home, wich none of them cost less than 100€, and since I'm kind of short on money lately, I want to spend not more than 50€ on this gift, and if possible 40€ would be even better, and I really don't know any good headphones for that amount of money, except maybe the Shure SRH240, but damn, I have the SRH440 myself and I'm really satisfied with the build quality, but the 240 really look so cheap and poorly made... So I don't know...

Please HLEP :(

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

The ATH-T400 should be around 40 euros

Cheapest I could find was 51€. Any experience with them ? Maybe infos on how they sound ?

Thanks man, read some reviews and they look kinda good, I'll definetly consider them :)