I deleted keyboard.sys and need it back!

LewisSpring
Go to solution Solved by Yuiii,

I told you to then follow the instruction Taran gave in the video description which were - 

TO UNINSTALL, you must first manaully delete keyboar.sys from your system32 drivers, and then you follow the same steps for installation, but type /uninstall instead.

It is on you that it doesn't work!

Anyway, we fixed it by me sending Mineblock my keyboard.sys file (which is still the one used by interception but oh well, we can always find a pc that doesn't have interception and take the keyboard.sys from there.

Yeah. I was messing with my mate doing AHK stuff and decided to uninstall it all. He told me to delete KEYBOARD.SYS so I did... Now I'm using on screen keyboard... How do I get keyboard.sys back?

UTC/GMT (Except during BST)

I told you to then follow the instruction Taran gave in the video description which were - 

TO UNINSTALL, you must first manaully delete keyboar.sys from your system32 drivers, and then you follow the same steps for installation, but type /uninstall instead.

It is on you that it doesn't work!

Anyway, we fixed it by me sending Mineblock my keyboard.sys file (which is still the one used by interception but oh well, we can always find a pc that doesn't have interception and take the keyboard.sys from there.