Best usb 3.0 Flash Drive

adelhied

Can you tell me what you are using or what is the your current favorite. please consider the price as I don't have that money at my disposal thanks :)

Currently using the Corsair Voyager GS and it's the best USB I've owned.  Minimum write speed is about 70MB/s and generally get between 70MB/s and 120MB/s write speed.  Build quality is also great, comes with a 5 year warranty as well.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Can you tell me what you are using or what is the your current favorite. please consider the price as I don't have that money at my disposal thanks  :)

Size you want and price you want to pay?

That being said, this is the fastest drive I know of http://www.kingston.com/us/usb/personal_business#dthx30

Can reache over 200MB/s, that's 1.6Gbit/s

I can recommend the SanDisk Cruzer Extreme.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I can recommend the SanDisk Cruzer Extreme.

This. Even faster than the Kingston in some reviews.

I have the 32GB model, which already is insanely fast compared to a 'normal' falsh drive.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

This. Even faster than the Kingston in some reviews.

I have the 32GB model, which already is insanely fast compared to a 'normal' falsh drive.

Here's my take on it :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13645-sandisk-cruzer-extreme-usb30-16gb/

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

SanDisk Extreme or the Posh Sony metal one.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy