How to enter repair mode on windows 10?

ItsDanish

Just keep forcerestarting it by holding in the power button. The option will come up to enter it when you boot up. If it dosent work the first time try till it does. 

6 minutes ago, ItsDanish said:

Shift+restord dont work

F8 dont work

Since I assume that you have a full System Recovery Image, go to the login screen, hit the power icon, and hold down shift while pressing the restart button. Afterward, search through the menus until you find the System Image Recovery option in Advanced options.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

1 minute ago, Homeless_Pineapple said:

Since I assume that you have a full System Recovery Image, go to the login screen, hit the power icon, and hold down shift while pressing the restart button. Afterward, search through the menus until you find the System Image Recovery option in Advanced options.

Shift isnt working 

Just now, ItsDanish said:

Shift isnt working 

I'm unsure why shift wouldn't be working... Are you sure you are completing the steps in the correct order? You need to hold shift while pressing restart. Malware/spyware generally is unable to start before the login screen, so it won't affect what buttons you can and cannot press.

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

4 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you can boot into Windows, it's in Settings -> Update -> Recovery.

It restarts and goes straight to the login screen

Just now, Homeless_Pineapple said:

I'm unsure why shift wouldn't be working... Are you sure you are completing the steps in the correct order? You need to hold shift while pressing restart. Malware/spyware generally is unable to start before the login screen, so it won't affect what buttons you can and cannot press.

Yes, i am holding down shift, then clicking restart

3 minutes ago, ItsDanish said:

Yes, i am holding down shift, then clicking restart

Without resetting/recovering your PC with a Windows boot drive this is the only solution I can provide. If all else fails, you could reset your PC and then load the recovery drive that you had created earlier once your new account is configured.

Desktop

Homelab

7 minutes ago, Homeless_Pineapple said:

Without resetting/recovering your PC with a Windows boot drive this is the only solution I can provide. If all else fails, you could reset your PC and then load the recovery drive that you had created earlier once your new account is configured.

Alright, im now downloading windows to a flash drive, can you (when you get a chance) try the shift restart thing to see if it works, or is it just mine thats broken

4 minutes ago, ItsDanish said:

Alright, im now downloading windows to a flash drive, can you (when you get a chance) try the shift restart thing to see if it works, or is it just mine thats broken

Yep, holding shift and pressing restart while on the login screen works fine for me.

Desktop

Homelab

1 hour ago, Kabooom said:

Just keep forcerestarting it by holding in the power button. The option will come up to enter it when you boot up. If it dosent work the first time try till it does. 

Holy shit i this actually worked, thank you so much