No display on monitor

kenmanager

Hi, I build my first PC and there are nothing on the monitor... I got to BIOS twice and got to windows 10 install once, but after a while of running, the monitor turn dark (with the keyboard also), and stays that way while mobo, and fans still lights up. (it also turns black when I install window on ssd and now I cant use my ssd anymore.. so I took it out and use hdd only..) I read somewhere that the mobo died. The cpu was at around 50 when I got to the bios the first time. I tried reset the cmos, which got me to bios the second time. Now, everything in pc lights up and run, even the keyboard lights up, but the monitor is still off. Monitor works fine yesterday on my old laptop, I even tried to plug in a TV.... v: but nothing.. I am just lost now :(

my system: 

ryzen 5 1400

gtx 1060

msi b350m gaming pro

Thank you ??

14 hours ago, kenmanager said:

Hi, I build my first PC and there are nothing on the monitor... I got to BIOS twice and got to windows 10 install once, but after a while of running, the monitor turn dark (with the keyboard also), and stays that way while mobo, and fans still lights up. (it also turns black when I install window on ssd and now I cant use my ssd anymore.. so I took it out and use hdd only..) I read somewhere that the mobo died. The cpu was at around 50 when I got to the bios the first time. I tried reset the cmos, which got me to bios the second time. Now, everything in pc lights up and run, even the keyboard lights up, but the monitor is still off. Monitor works fine yesterday on my old laptop, I even tried to plug in a TV.... v: but nothing.. I am just lost now :(

my system: 

ryzen 5 1400

gtx 1060

msi b350m gaming pro

Thank you ??

I used to have same issues randomly

Removing and reinserting graphics card solved it , later on again had that issue so I did the same with RAM it posted! 

Somewhere I read that it could be cause of humidity. Or maybe my RAM which isn't in the prime x370pro Asus compatibility list might be the issue , I performed memtest twice. Everything fine . But randomly once in a while I get this no display, might be ryzen 5 , might be Mobo or free sync  I thought it's GPU but even during high gpu tasks such as video rendering over GPU everything works fine . ?