CUE 2 Toggle Advanced

CUE 2 is soo bad. i just got used to the first one then had to reinstall it as it wasnt working.

so i set up a profile for Overwatch and link it to the game but its an Advanced profile so i have to manually press the toggle button, never had to do this on the first CUE. is there anyway to make it auto please.

http://prntscr.com/g07ta9

corsair software sucks so bad.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

Just now, MrKickkiller said:

@Corsair Joseph is an industry affiliate with some posts. If all else fails, he might probably be the best to talk to.

oh thank you very much. i put a post on the corsair forums last night but nothing. maybe im impatient as on these forums i get a response in 5 mins.

thanks a lot. :P will be sure to message that guy.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

Not sure if you saw the response on the Corsair Forum to your post there, but It was an idea that didn't work out as well as we thought sadly. We'll resolve in the future but you can't toggle it with a hot key.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

37 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

Not sure if you saw the response on the Corsair Forum to your post there, but It was an idea that didn't work out as well as we thought sadly. We'll resolve in the future but you can't toggle it with a hot key.

it was automatic though on the first one, the software is so un user friendly and buggy. the amount of times i have to unplug my mouse and keyboard to get them working again.

where can i download CUE 1 please because this is just worst.

also before i was able to change the colour on my dpi lights on my mouse. ive found a download for the old version. i really hope corsair make an actual good software. own all corsair peripherals, psu and ram and the software is trash.

so fucking trash, my keyboard and mouse keeps needing to be unplugged now. guess ill have to go back to that piece of shit CUE 2 where you rip out functions that were in the first one.

59 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

no i didnt see the response, i cant see how to find where my recent posts are on the forum. really easy to use.

I understand you dont have anything to do with software design but its so shit. products are fantastic. i love my keyboard but the software is sooo bad.

i had 30 profiles custom made for all my games... gone... im so pissed off and have to vent

oh my mousse sensitivity is completely changed, so what ive been used to for 2 years is different now. amazing

MOTHER FUCKER NOW I CANT EVEN GET MY KEYBOARD TO BE RECGONISED, ITS JUST SAYING DEVICE MALFUNCTION, I TRY TO UPDATE THEN ITS NOT THERE FUCK SAKE

none of this was directed at anyone, i was just really pissed off at the time. had so many issues and i wasnt even able to use my keyboard because of the software. i was typing and letters would not appear or it would just spam them.

There are a lot of great features in CUE 2.x, and we are constantly updating and improving it based on customer feedback.  Like mentioned before, currently there is no way to have the profiles automatically switch from advanced and standard modes with the Automatic Profile switch feature, but our developers are looking into it for future updates.  If using CUE 1.16 is more suitable, it is your choice to continue to use this version, however we are no longer supporting it as all development is focused on CUE 2.x.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

my mouse is now getting "device malfunction" and the only way i can get my keyboard to work is to use both usb's in 2.0 even thhough ive used 1 in 3,0 since ive had it.

Try adjusting the USB Legacy and XHCI handoff settings in the BIOS.  Sometimes this can cause detection issues in Windows.  Also make sure you're running the latest version of USB drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website.