Closed dual radiator help. h100, kraken x60, other?

I use the.... stock cooler on my 3570k (please don't kill me) and this is going to end! I want to go water, but not custom loops and that kind of stuff.. Please help me, what should I get?

Silence + Efficiency

I use the stock cooler on my 3570k (please don't kill me) and this is going to end. I want to go water, but not custom loops and that kind of stuff.. Please help me, what should I get? Silence + Efficiency

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

?

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

It depends on what size of case you are using.

I have the H100i and it works great and it is quiet.

But if you want a even quieter cooler you can also take a look at the h110 and with some different fans.

Also remember that the H110 does not have corsair link like the H100i

What type of a case do you have and can you fit a H100i or is the case to small. Also will you be planing to expand on the loop because the only choice then is the Swiftech H220 [url=

]
[/url=
] . Also the Swiftech is a great performer if you add the right fans. It uses copper fins instead of the aluminum fins the other closed loop coolers use. If you dont want all that i would recommend the h100i. The corsair link software is really good and allows a lot of flexibility. I wouldn't waste my time with the single rads closed loop water cooler (Air cooling outperforms them). Unless you are doing a mini itx build with no room for a big air cooler then i would recommend the H80i again for the Corsair link software. Hope this helps.

I have a CM storm trooper, but about to change to a Define R4

I should get a 100i then.

The Corsair link software looks very good as well.

:) :)

What type of a case do you have and can you fit a H100i or is the case to small. Also will you be planing to expand on the loop because the only choice then is the Swiftech H220 [url=

]
[/url=
] . Also the Swiftech is a great performer if you add the right fans. It uses copper fins instead of the aluminum fins the other closed loop coolers use. If you dont want all that i would recommend the h100i. The corsair link software is really good and allows a lot of flexibility.

you do not need a H100 ( or any dual 120 / 140 rad ) for mild OC, or stock.

my biggest surprise in the closed loop race is the H80 and the H60.

You Sure?

For the thick 120 rads like the h80 you need higher speed fans which means more noise.

And don't go to h60's and that kind of stuff if you want to overclock on that you will be very limited.

For the thick 120 rads like the h80 you need higher speed fans which means more noise.

And don't go to h60's and that kind of stuff if you want to overclock on that you will be very limited.

h60 can cool an overclocked I5.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Yes it can cool it but it can't handle a lot of volts so you overclock is limited.

But you will get better temps with a air cooler from around the same price.

I would say if you have the money for a h100i or h80i get it. (I prefer the h100i I have them both)

or get a SP fan. that is made for rads

ok, thanks!

XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240
Please pay attention to OP details - said he wasn't interested in custom loop...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240
Woops Sorry lol. I can still put my 2 cents in though...I had the Kraken x60, then decided to get the RS240....I can tell you that the Kraken x60 was great, performance it was awesome and it really cooled an O'Cd 3770k...I liked that cooler a lot...I would say it would be between the H100i or the Kraken x60. Ive seen a lot on the H100i, but would personally lean toward the Kraken x60...Great. Great choice.

100%

using a dual 120 rad for mild overclocking or stock makes absolutely no sense, and i've tested both of them.

(H60 with one quiet fan for a stock rig, And the H80 for a mATX build i did for a friend, he had a 2500k and i bumped it up to 4.0ghz stable and it was during 100% CPU load in upper 60 degrees Celsius maximum with push pull corsair quiet SP 120 fans on 12 volt.)